Monday, February 24, 2014

A Magazine Blog

The other day I read on twitter that Amelia's Magazine is soon coming back in print. Great news I thought and I'm sure many people share my opinion. The way this magazine presented art, illustration, photography, fashion was original and fascinating. But what I always loved the most about it was this timeless feel that it had. It was easy to forget it was a magazine. It felt more like it was a book. 

Hearing that there will be new issues soon made me look for my collection. Here are some pics of it:



I've got all the issues except the first three. Hope to find and buy them some time.




These are pics of some of the gifts they used to send with each issue: lovely cards, a small notebook with a great illustrated cover, a wonderfully designed usb, a set of colour pens etc 




  close up of the notebook and usb

Thats the paper carousel that you could cut and assemble yourself. It was featured in issue #5 if I remember correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment